Blog for Rental Stop, Party Rental Store & Equipment Rental Store serving Dallas, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie & Arlington TX
Archive for December, 2010
It’s that time of year again, and planning a holiday party at your home or office is an exercise in creativity and organization. Like all events, your holiday party can be as simple or as lavish as you wish. Holding a party at your home or office is a little easier on the wallet than a restaurant or banquet hall party, but requires careful planning on your part to be successful. At a minimum, be sure to take into the account the following items:
- Seating: tables, chairs, linens (click here for our table and linen chart)
- Serving: dishes – paper, plastic or china? Will you need chafers, serving bowls, champagne or chocolate fountains?
- Details: will you need a dance floor, stage or margarita machine? Perhaps you will want to section off an area using pipe and drape.
- Space: use this handy space allowance chart to determine how much space you will need per person.
- Tents: if you don’t have enough space in your home or office, consider renting a tent to increase the available useable space. NOTE: in most jurisdictions, you will need a tent permit to erect a tent, even temporarily. Check with your city’s code enforcement office to determine requirements.
Using the above party rental tips and with a little planning, you can make any holiday party even more special – don’t hesitate to visit our website or call Rental Stop for all your party rentals and event rentals needs in the Dallas / Fort Worth metro area!