Blog for Rental Stop, Party Rental Store & Equipment Rental Store serving Dallas, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie & Arlington TX
This user hasn't shared any biographical information
Digging Made Easy with Trenchers
Posted in General on May 11, 2023
Festival Concessions & Games!
Posted in General on April 11, 2023
Concession items are a must-have at any event, and we have you covered. Our popcorn machines and cotton candy machines are always a hit with both kids and adults alike. Imagine the sweet aroma of freshly popped popcorn or the fluffy goodness of cotton candy floating through the air as your guests enjoy the festivities.
In addition to tasty treats, we also carry exciting games that will keep the fun going all day long. From classic carnival games like ring toss and duck pond to inflatable games like the bouncy castle and obstacle course, we have something for everyone. Games are a great way to engage guests of all ages and create a fun and competitive atmosphere at your event.
With Rental Stop, you can easily elevate your Spring Festival or event to the next level with our concession items and games. Contact us today to book your rentals and make your event a memorable experience for everyone!
Plan Your Own St. Patty’s Day Party!
Posted in General on March 7, 2023
You’ll want to make sure you have all the party supplies you need. Rental Stop has a variety of items to choose from, including tables, chairs, green linens, and more. For the extra ambiance add green lighting to your event space with our LED lighting.
When it comes to food and drink, consider serving traditional Irish dishes like corned beef and cabbage or shepherd’s pie. Rental Stop has coolers and drink dispensers that can keep your beverages cold and easily accessible.
With any great party you will want to create a playlist of Irish music to set the mood and get your guests dancing. With Rental Stop’s sound system rentals, you can ensure your party has great sound quality.
With renting party items from Rental Stop, you can throw an unforgettable St. Patty’s Day party that your guests will love. Call us today 817-366-0059! Sláinte!
Spring Break Staycation FUN!
Posted in General on February 28, 2023
Emergency / Essential Items : Generators & More
Posted in General on February 9, 2023
2023 – We are Off to Another Great Start!
Posted in General on December 29, 2022
Great Events of 2022!
Posted in General on December 1, 2022
Merry Christmas! A Year of Blessings!
Posted in General on November 30, 2022
“Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Ephesians 5:20
THANKSGIVING Tables and Chairs
Posted in General on October 28, 2022
1. Standard Chairs include :
• Black and Chrome
• White and Chrome
2. Garden Padded chairs :
3. Elegant Chiavari Chairs
3 Ways to Set a Table
Posted in General on September 30, 2022
• The napkin typically goes to the left of the dinnerware.
• Flatware is placed in the order they will be used, with items that will be used first on the outside.
• Forks go to the left of the plate, and knives and spoons go on the right. Knives should face inward towards the plate. Spoons should be included, unless you’re not serving soup.
• Line up the bottoms of the silverware.
• The water glass should be placed above the knife area.
• A napkin; a fork, knife, and spoon; a dinner plate; a water glass; and a wine glass. If you’re serving a salad before dinner, you may want to add a salad fork as well.
• Place the dinner plate in the center, and the napkin to the left of the plate.
• Place the fork on top of the napkin or to the right of the napkin, and the knife and spoon to the right of the plate.
• Place the drinking glass above the knife. A wine glass can be added to the right of the drinking glass.
• Everything from the last set up, and perhaps adding a service plate. A salad plate or first course plate should definitely be included. And multiple wine glasses if you’ll be serving various wines.
• After the initial set-up, one can spread out the dinner plate in the center, with the salad plate and then napkin directly on top as an alternative placement. (You can also include a name place card as well).
• Arrange the silverware in order of use, from outside-in.
• Arrange the wine glasses in order of serving, from left to right and place them to the right of the water glass.
• If dessert is being served, you can wait to place dessert forks and plates on the table until dinner has been cleared.
We’ve also got a wide variety of EQUIPMENT and TOOL selections to choose from Equipment and Tool Rentals in Dallas/Fort Worth!