When it comes to cleaning tough stains from outdoor sidewalks, patios, decks, and walls, the most obvious solution is to use a pressure or power washer. But, what is the difference?
Power Washing – Heat Cleaning
The power washer is your best choice for deep cleaning, since it combines high pressure and hot water to surface areas that have different kinds of issues to deal with.
• Used for the tough jobs such as chewing gum from sidewalks or walls
• Wash away dirt, rust stains and grease
• Kills moss and weeds, bacteria, mold, and mildew.
Pressure Washing – Pressure Cleaning
Pressure Washing only depends on is the force of water shooting out of the nozzle and can use any temperature of water to clean surfaces.
• Quickly and efficiently cleans bricks, concrete, wood, and masonry
• Used to clean lawn equipment, cars/boats, and patio furniture
• All other objects around the house.
For additional tips and suggestions; Contact one of our sales representatives today at 972-336-0059! Or visit our website: www.rentalstops.com
PARTY and EVENT selections to choose from Party & Event Rentals in Dallas Fort Worth!