- As a guideline, most times, 50% of your invited guests actually attend.
- Determine what atmosphere you wish to portray at your wedding – Elegant, Casual, and Country. Your desired atmosphere will drive the decision about where you are going to have your special day. Rental Stop’s wide range of wedding rental items will go hand in hand with whatever atmosphere you want to create.
- Make your guest list first! Don’t forget to invite the Rental Stop so we can be Your Partner in the Planning for all your wedding rental needs.
- You need to know what colors you will use. Rental Stop will have all your rental wedding linens and napkins in all the colors and fabrics you want.
- Remember to assign one contact person to be in charge of your wedding vendors (Florist, Rentals, and Caterer). Assigning one person to be a point of contact will make your life easier.
- Will your food be fun, contemporary or traditional? Rental Stop supplies all that you will need to display your food at your reception’s dining tables. Chafing dishes, Trays, Fountains, Punch Bowls, Serving Utensils and the list go on…
- Will there be music and dancing at your Reception? Rental Stop rents and installs portable dance floors as well as carpet surface for those customized events. Don’t forget – we have sound and lighting systems for rentals, too!
- Get a written contract from your venue to help you decide on what they will allow you to bring into the venue. Rental Stop can rent you almost anything. We’re here to Help!
- Does your venue clean up for you or will you need Rental Stop equipment, personnel or trash cans to help you?
- Will you need Rental Stop to deliver, set up and pick up your rental equipment to make it easier
on you? There is a charge but it is well worth it to make your special day even more special!
To find out more about our party rentals and wedding planning services in the DFW area, please visit our website or call us at 972-336-0059.